Thursday, January 8, 2015

"Kony Montana" (Short Film by Michael Blackson) Review





I finally took out my time and got my cheap ass to open my wallet to support my fellow Philadelphia native; Micheal Blackson.  He released his short film a few weeks ago called "Kony Montana,"  It is basically the comedy version of the classic movie "Scarface."  The movie stars Michael Blackson of course, as well as the beautiful, bootyful "Deelishis," another Philadelphia native Cassidy, Jack Thriller, host of thisis50.com, and if you from Philly, the owner of ImageOnSouth urban clothing store on popular South Street.
I'm not going to display too much information because it is a short film, but it is a pretty funny movie, you have to have a sense of humor to like it.  Support Michael Blackson he keeps us laughing on these social sites and now he's giving us his own film, which he wrote and produced.  You can get "JIGGY WITH THIS SHIT!" (lol) 
Only $3.99 to rent for a day and $10.00 to own, that's it.

(link at the bottom)


No comments: