Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wiz Khalifa (@wizkhalifa) - "Kush & OJ" [Mixtape Review]

    When it comes to classics especially classics that I haven't heard, such as Nas's "illMatic" and Kendick Lamar's "good kid, m.A.A.d city," I'm curious to listen to give my opinion. Well yesterday was the fifth year anniversary of Wiz Khalifa's presumed classic mix tape "Kush & OJ". After hearing it, I liked every track and it should have been an album maybe, but it was no song that I just had to listen to. Maybe classic in the terms of mix tapes yeah, but I don't know, maybe we getting ahead of ourselves throwing that "classic" word around so frequently.
    If you haven't listened to the "classic" mix tape yet, the link is at the bottom, check it out.

Amber Rose

                "GET THE WORD OUT!"

- @weirdo_leek
  IG/Twitter

No comments: