Sunday, February 28, 2016

Guordan Banks (@guordan) - "A Song For Everyone" (Mixtape Review) (5 out of 5)

    Didn't give this dude, Guordan Banks a chance and now he is shitting on me! After seeing numerous stars co-sign him, such as Dej Loaf, Meek Mill and many more; I still didn't give him a chance, until now.  I remember thinking with Lil Snupe gone Meek Mill has no talent under his Dream Chasers label, but this dude is legit! Really Legit! This whole mix tape is fire and it's music for music of all kinds, kids of young ages, girls to vibe to, dudes that's not to hard to show their feelings to vibe to and it's also a good listen for the old heads.  Good soulful music; glad I finally gave this dude a chance and I'm proud that he reps Philadelphia. (click link right below.)

Source (Put Me on) Ru-crazy.com

+Malik Charlton 
  IG/Twitter

                                                     "GET THE WORD OUT!"

















No comments: