Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Reed Dollaz (@RealReedDollaz) VS. Rosenberg Raw (@RosenBergRaw610)

   "Krack Liberty Battle League" based out of Philadelphia, PA. releases the Rosenberg Raw (County Boy) versus the dvd legend Reed Dollaz out of Southwest Philly. I been anxious to see this battle but it didn't live up to much to what I antipated. It seems more like an exhibition than a battle and I think Reed took a step back from his battle versus Chess, I thought he was getting his mojo back. The first two rounds was entertaining but the last round was corny by both rappers. I give Reed the win because Rosenberg messed up plenty of times in his last round. Still was a good battle and worth a watch. Check the battle out by watching the clip below.

- @weirdo_leek
   IG/Twitter


             "GET THE WORD OUT!"


No comments: