Friday, February 3, 2017

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" (Uber Article)

                  
          Earlier this week Uber Technologies Inc. was cited for being on President Trump's business advisory group which the administration supports the immigration ban and policies. This is a smack in the face when a lot of uber sales and Uber workers/drivers are immigrants. After getting news about this many people immediately deleted their Uber app and resorted to Uber's competitor Lyft. 
   What angered me more is that Uber put out a statement in street terms snitching on the other companies in the group because they were cited. Other companies include CEO's of: Tesla, General Motors, Pepsi and IBM to name a few.
      It is now Friday February 3, 2017 and Uber now has put out a statement saying Uber CEO Travis Kalanick has quit the Trump business advisory group. This is where I say naw "you motherfucker." Uber didn't quit the group ethically or rightfully they quit because they didn't believe.....basically it was a business decision. Uber was losing customers/consumers and they felt it and the media and social media was all over it.
      I barely use either app Uber or Lyft but the few times I did I used Uber but they are now deleted and I will be taking my talents to Lyft.

(Works cited: Social Media & Metro Philly newspaper but my words)

           "GET THE WORD OUT!"

IG/Twitter: weirdo_leek & IgnoranThinker

No comments: