Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Haze/haze_music (@Hazebmallday) ("GET THE WORD OUT" on this new artist)(Artist Feature)

   In a world and a time and a city (Philadelphia) where everybody wanna be a rapper and a gangster rapper at that, I try not to post a lot of the same shit or be bias to my friends or people I know. If you corny you corny and I won't post you on my blog, because if I'm posting corny shit then that's making my blog--corny. So it took me some time to listen to Haze because we not the best of friends but I kind of know him. I gave him a listen yesterday and I like what I heard. I got to listen to two tracks that he sent me and I like both of them. He's still kind of new to me so I really can't compare him or categorize his music but he different from what we use to listening to in Philly where everyone a "gangster," he preaching and giving us something different to listen to and I recommend you listen to his music, he nice with it. Look out for more of his work on my blog. If you want to get to know Haze a little more, links to his "Sound Cloud" and "YouTube" are below, check them out.

Instagram: Haze_Music

- @weirdo_leek
   IG/Twitter

                                                         "GET THE WORD OUT!"

No comments: