Tuesday, August 11, 2015

@Weirdo_leek (Lost Old Poem) Rates? Criticism??

You ever look at the mirror?
In your own eyes?
What do you see?
I see a nigga not approaching what he can and is supposed to be,
Outside he in shape
But inside he mentally drained
Learning this difficult life,
confused,
on the borderline of crazy and going insane.
Feelings as if a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the next,
product of his environment but runs on his moods,
confused by the men on my shoulder,
which one imma use?
I guess this the life of a Gemini
Two-faced and confused,
Can't blame on the Henny,
Don't smoke or do booze.
Just tryna fix my situation,
Life, relationships, work, etc.
growing into a man, learning as I go,
Just wanting to be successful
Knowing imma get it,
but in all actuality really I don't know;
Scared to be a failure, bitch nigga and/or a lame,
Tryna find a good woman
Most of them just want money,
People living life like its a game,
life seems to be more based on likes, asses and a name
every time I look in the mirror
I try to crack a smile;
remaining in this crazy world with my crazy self
lost at not knowing and not following what I know
Everyday I stare in the mirror
In my craziness doesn't show.

- @weirdo_leek
   IG/Twitter

                                                           "GET THE WORD OUT!"

No comments: