Monday, September 5, 2016

"NINTENDO NX??"

                 
    When I first heard about this release from my friends, I didn't believe them, but yes it is quite true. Nintendo is putting their name back in the gaming competition with the release of their new system "Nintendo NX" slated to be released in early 2017. Not only am I hype to see my child hood gaming system back another run in the gaming industry, but what is more compelling is this new system will not be like XBoX or the Sony Playstations of the world. This new Nintendo will feature CARTRIDGES!! This is very interesting but I'm anxious to see this new experiment. 
   Question: would you rather blow into a cartridge or have to deal with your little sister or friends scratching up your disk?
   Link to this article is below thanks to Complex.
              "GET THE WORD OUT!"

No comments: