Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kevin Gates (@iamkevingates) - Three Part Mini-Movie: Part I: "Perfect Imperfections," Part 2: "Plug Daughter," Part 3 "John Gotti"

   Dude Kevin Gates is working! He already has a buzz in the south and his buzz is heading to the north like a Porshe on I95 North. I fucks with this dude heavy as a person and his music is not far behind. Here is three videos that he put out which are sort of like mini-movies. Part I is entitled "Perfect Imperfection." Part 2 which features a cameo from Atlanta rapper Rocko is entitled "Plug Daughter." The final part to this mini-movie is Part 3 entitled "John Gotti." Based on the way the story ends you can tell it will be continued. All three videos and mini-movies are hot. Check out all three below.

- @weirdo_leek
   IG/Twitter

                                                           "GET THE WORD OUT!"


Part I: "Perfect Imperfections"


Part 2: "Plug Daughter"


Part 3: "John Gotti"

No comments: