Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Winston vs Mariotta vs Bradford

    Jameis Winston went #1 as we expected, Marcus Mariotta (was drafted by the Tennessee Titans is long past gone, an after thought now and Sam Bradford is our (Philadelphia Eagles fans) future quarterback. All three of these quarterbacks (Winston, Mariotta, and Bradford) were stars in college and all in my eyes are going to have fine NFL careers, at least in my eyes; including the fragile Sam Bradford. Here is what I think of these three quarterbacks and how I think Bradford will fare with the Eagles. I explain my thoughts for Ambition Magazine's blog. A company I also write for. Check out their company after reading my post, a link will be below. Comment and tell me what you think.
- @weirdo_leek
   IG/Twitter

                                                      "GET THE WORD OUT!"

No comments: